Changed new layout after for so long~
It is Gioh Yuki from Uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitteru. It is a scan picture from Odagiri-sensei new artbook (Phosphor). I wanted to get the book but it is way~~~ expensive. I was thinking should i get it. The book is very pretty and although most of the picture i have already seen but there is still some new pictures. I chose this picture out of so many card that is scanned because i LOVE Yuki not only that, I LOVE the way Sensei draw it. Yuki with his protector weapon. And the quote i used is from the anime. Everytime Luka says before the opening starts. Weapon:
The one he hug (Luka's) ~ Roxass
Gun (Tsukumo's) ~ 『弔喪之鐘』
Super Big Sword (Toko's) ~ 『永久』
Double Sword (Shusei's) ~ 『罪與罰』
Dunno what Sword is that *beside Shusei's Sword* (Hotsuma's) ~ 『神技』
Katana (Kuroto's) ~ 『奈落』
Death Scythe *beside Kuroto's Sword though it don't look like* (Senshirou's) ~ 『混沌』

No comments:
Post a Comment