Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Quote: Lighting talking to Orphan before the last battle|Picture: Lighting, Snow, Hope, Sazh, Vanilla, Fang

I currently addicted to Nico artists because of my younger sister's influence. She kept listening to the different artist singing Magnet.
My favourite Nico artists : Ask, Gero, Faneru, Clear and Halyosy.

Actually i don't have the time to listen to others yet due to the amount of project work i have.


Principles of Economics - Finished! Now left presentation!!
Statistics - Finished! Just need to print.
Networking Technology - Not even STARTED YET (Hand in WEEK 15) <--- I think can do finish by Week 14
Law & Ethics of IT - Not even STARTED YET [10 PAGES!!!!] (Hand in WEEK 17) <--- DIE!!!! 10 PAGES REPORT!!
Object Oriented Programming Project - About to finish for my part.

Taken Photo of my Sister doll last sunday, too long never took out her doll so take out and take photos of his new clothes and new wig. I love them.. and i purposely put Mukurou and Hibari together with Kanaya. hehe..






x-posted to my LJ

No comments: