Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I read 特殊傳說第二部04救贖..

讀後心得

封面居然是式青大哥。看了他的帅的样子, 很难想象式青大哥,色色的样子。(式青大哥~~~请你不要再破坏你的帅气形象!

有些部分令人惊讶,尤其是狄休王子
第一是原来王子会做菜。
第二是原来阿利学长和他哥哥救过狄休王子他们。

漾漾快把某人和‘烏鷲’是同一个人的可能性连在一起。
‘烏鷲’超级好笑又好可爱。 自己自夸自己很厉害。
亚学长应该说‘烏鷲’这个名字是班导的?(我猜是名字因为我们不知班导的名字。而且六罗和班导感情很好 所以印象深刻。)
六罗的身体(魔使者)那里蛮可怜的,五色鸡头看见那是六罗就给他打一巴掌。然后九瀾知道那是六罗自己自杀的(就是没反抗的)又给他打一巴掌。六罗希望你能回来。 我还蛮喜欢你的。 希望还能看见你跟班导一起玩(?)。

我又在佩服和更喜欢亚学长的老爸,亚那,了。亚那真的是没有种族歧视这四个字。
不只是妖师,鬼族连妖魔都可以做朋友。还每一个人都喜欢他。
=================================
i can't stop listening this song..

Lacie aka everytime you kissed me Lyrics:
Everytime you kissed me
I trembled like a child
Gathering the roses
We sang for the hope
Your very voice is in my heartbeat
Sweeter than my dream
We were there, in everlasting bloom

Roses die,
The secret is inside the pain
Winds are up on high on the hill
I cannot hear you
Come and hold me close
I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain
Darkness falls, I’m calling for the dawn

Silver dishes for the memories,
For the days gone by
Singing for the promises
Tomorrow may bring
I harbor all the old affection
Roses of the past
Darkness falls, and summer will be gone

Joys of the daylight
Shadows of the starlight
Everything was sweet by your side, my love
Ruby tears have come to me, for your last words
I’m here just singing my song of woe
Waiting for you, my love

Now let my happiness sing inside my dream……

Everything you kissed me
My heart was in such pain
Gathering the roses
We sang of the grief
Your very voice is in my heartbeat
Sweeter than despair
We were there, in everlasting bloom

Underneath the stars
Shaded by the flowers
Kiss me in the summer day gloom, my love
You are all my pleasure, my hope and my song
I will be here dreaming in the past
Until you come
Until we close our eyes

No comments: