GOSH! My Ipod mini spoilt i think drop too many time.. i think i drop about 5-6 time and tat day go watch movie drop the hardest.. haiz.. got to buy one more MP3 player or Ipod.. but for the time being my psp is my MP3 for the time being since i dont have any game to play have to see when i free and go buy one.. waiting for Corda 2 F Encore (.... and here Encore is out.. just as what i thinking... KOEI kept leeching money from fans.. =.='') and DFF eng one.. i think i will play DFF eng ver. and switch off the voice when it is out.
I havent start my Business Communication ICA2... -dies- i think the only module i can't make it is Business Communication.. cause my Eng suck.. haiz.. Marketing still can try.. but i'm afraid i also can't make it.. I MUST START MY BUSINESS COMMUNICATION BY FRIDAY.. IF NOT I WILL SURE DIE..
No comments:
Post a Comment