YES!!! i FINALLY KILL TAT freaking chaos with a 74 lvl Tidus ( ♥ ♥ ♥)
The ending CG is SO SO SO pretty.. *.* It is AC/CC graphic.. They tat Graphic again at the end!! I love the CG... I only don't have tat FULL IDIOT CLOUD picture.. They only show his side face WHICH make me think of ZACK.. grr.. Why he always so copy Zack..
I posted the translation translated by me at my sister's LJ but those are in Chinese.. i can't translated in english.. cause it will make no sense at all.. hehe..
===================================================
Okay, tat all i gonna talked abt Dissidia..i love chapter 46 for VK.. OMG it is so so for KanaYuuki supporter.. now i dont care abt whether the anime is ZeKi or not.. They can do ZeKi ending all they wanted i already lost all the interest in it..
The chapter is so cute.. Kaname angry with Zero just because he pointed the gun at Yuuki kyaaa... kaname you are so cute.. and Yuuki confess to Kaname and Zero confess to Yuuki..
No comments:
Post a Comment