Sunday, August 17, 2008

Awwww... This ep of Code geass R2 is so sad... although i don't like Rolo but it is still sad.. I nearly cry..
Shirley and Euphemia die, i also never been so sad.. I already know Rolo will SURE die in this ep but i never think that it will be so so so sad.. Especially that background music..
but in some part, i wanted to laugh cause everytime Lelouch wanted to stop Rolo, Rolo used geass and den talk only when Lelouch is geass-ed..





pic taken from Random Curiosity

(Rolo, this top post is for you.. RIP Rolo)
====================

Lelouch also quite poor thing.. he lost everything.. Lost Rolo, Shirley, Nunnally(MIA), Black Knight..

i just hope the ending will not be a sad ending.. and I can't wait for the OST to be out.. I want the Rolo Locket song.. the sad song..

No comments: