Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nowadays i very busy and tired.. cause Most of my lesson are in the afternoon.. so sianz de.. but now getting used to it so much better and has more free time.. ^^

I bought a new bag... It is really very nice and cute cause it looks like basket..


Hmm.. I like Hibari and Muku-pine's song.. Muku-pine song is funny sound like Muku-pine on high dancing Samba.. Dont match his image.. Hiba's song is super emo sounds like Hiba alone at the Karaoke and feel very sad but the WAO a bit =.=..

Hibari's song - Hitoribocchi no Sadame (The fate of being alone)


Mukuro's Song - Kufufu no fu ~ Boku to Keiyaku ~ (Kufufu no fu ~I and the contract~)


Sakura Addiction




OMG.. Reborn Chapter 169 is so cute..
云雀突然出现
云雀将骷髅扶起

云雀“你死了我会很困扰的”

Hibari~~~! AWWW u so cute... but Muku-pine lost to Byakuran.. T.T

No comments: