Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Watched Saiunkoku Monogatari last ep of season 1 3 day ago.. The last ep is somehow sweet and sad..
Sweet - Shuurei invited the people who know them to archives to eat n enjoy.. It is funny..

1st to arrive [Heki Hakumei]

2nd group to arrive

3rd group to arrive [Kouyu and Shuuei]

At the back [Shouka, Reishin, Kurou]

Kurou went to join Shuurei they all

Shouka and Reishin talking

Ryuuren appear at the window carrying Kokujun

Shuurei tries to lecture Ryuuren but to no avail

Shuuei and Kouyuu bothering Seiran

poor Hakumei

and next is Kouyu


Sad - Ryuuki and Shuurei talking outside where it is snowing.. quite touching..
Shuurei: There is no one here.
Ryuuki:
Why
Shuurei: You, too.
Ryuuki: I’ve been coming here every… well, since you came back from Sa Province…
Shuurei: Well, I've done a little work over there. Oh, you should have known… You are the king. Did I become a bit mature? I’m back, Ryuuki. What… what’s wrong?

Ryuuki:
Shuurei…
Shuurei: Huh?
Ryuuki: Shuurei… Shuurei… Shuurei… You kept your promise.
Ryuuki:
(Look at me, not the King.)
Shuurei: To tell you the truth, I struggled quite a bit. Because the farther I am away, the better you look as a king. Y… yes…
Ryuuki: It’s OK, it’s OK. To tell you the truth, I was lonely without you.
Shuurei: Yes.
Ryuuki:
I love you. I love you… only you... forever… What? Why?
Shuurei: What are you doing? Sit right here!
Ryuuki: Y... yes!
Shuurei: I had to think about various things about life in Sa Province.
Ryuuki: Y… yes…
Shuurei: And I realized, I am somewhat careless. So, from now on, I decided to be careful about men.
Ryuuki: What? Well, you… I don’t mind if you exclude me…
Shuurei:
And I decided one more thing. If someone becomes interested in me, I will think carefully, and give him an answer as soon as I can.
Ryuuki: You don’t have to hurry. I'm not in a hurry. I will be waiting, forever. No matter how long it will be, how far it will be. Someday… My dream is right here. Since I saw you here for the first time.
Shuurei: I won’t change.
Ryuuki: Yes, I know.
Shuurei: I want to go forward. To the place far way from here. So, I may be unchanged forever.
Ryuuki: I know
Shuurei:
Even then?
Ryuuki: Yes. Even then. Forever.

No comments: